Hi my name is Chris Nelson and I’m a student at DigiPen Institute of Technology. I specialize in 3D hard surface modeling and environments. I have 7+ years of experience with Maya and aspire to take what used to be a hobby and personal passion and turn it into a career in the video game industry.
3D Artist – Hard Surface Environments / Props
9435 Avondale Rd NE Apt 108
Redmond, WA 98052
・10/2013 – present - Nintendo of America, Consumer Service Supervisor (CS2)
-4900 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
・04/2013 – present - DigiPen, Summer Workshop Teacher / Curriculum Development
-9931 Willows Rd NE, Redmond, WA 98052
・02/2013 – 12/2013 - Volt, Game Tester
-8541 154th Avenue Northeast, Redmond, WA 98052
・10/2010 – 06/2012 - Geek Squad, Computer Repair
-12210 K Plz, Omaha, NE 68137
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
-Proficient in Autodesk Maya, 7 years experience
-Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, 6 years experience in Photoshop and others
-Some experience with 3ds Max, Zbrush, Mudbox
- I have a year and a half of professional computer repair and network setup experience.
- I possess good people skills and have over 6 years of customer service experience.
- I am very responsible and professional, and I have 2 years of supervision experience.
- I am highly dependable and punctual. I am a quick learner and a good multitasker.
- Teaching 3D Animation:
- Starting in April after the spring semester had ended I was selected as part of the teaching staff for DigiPen’s ProjectFUN summer workshops. I look forward to teaching prospective students the basics of 3D modeling and animation and giving them the opportunity to see if developing games is something they want to pursue professionally.
DigiPen Institute of Technology (2012-present)
Expected Graduation: 2016 (BFA)
Metropolitan Community College (2009-2011)
High School Degree, 2007
Papillion La-Vista South High, Papillion, NE